Friday, January 22, 2016

June 2015

Late one night, I went in the kitchen to make a bottle for Abby, and this is what I found. Noah had laid out everything he needed to make his eggs for breakfast the next morning... including a spoon for the sour cream that he would use. He is always very prepared. He also lays his clothes out, down to his shoes and socks, each night for the next day. One time he actually laid out 5 days worth at one time.

Noah did 2 sessions of Mesa High's 2-week basketball camps in June. So in total, he did 4 weeks. He got to go for a few hours each day with his best friends and had a great time. He is improving so much at basketball and it's now his favorite sport. He practices a lot in our driveway and doesn't miss an opportunity to go to the school or church and play when he can get in.

 This is Wyatt, Noah's bff.


Grandpa Price's house is always a great time!
Cousins Kailee, Sophie, Chad, Noah, Abby on the quad :)

We've been able to have Ellie spend a few days with us this summer and it's fun to see the original "twins" back together again. On this day I had this thought come into my head that the ice cream truck was coming and I should buy them a treat. I don't know why I had that thought because I hadn't heard any music from the van. After about 10 minutes or so passed, I checked outside to see if there was an ice cream truck. Sure enough, there was one rolling down the road toward our house. It was really weird but I got Ellie and Noah a treat, and they were happy!

Father's Day with Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment